The 2015 Oregon Coast Film Festival October 9-10, 2015
The Sprague Community Theater
in Bandon, Oregon.
Best of Festival Evening:
Plan to attend the Saturday evening event beginning at 6:00 p.m.
Film Festival Program of Events
2015 Oregon Coast Film Festival
FRIDAY MIXED-MEDIA PROGRAM
- View the Playlist Here
SATURDAY "BEST OF FESTIVAL" PROGRAM
- View the Playlist HereFriday October 9: 5:30- 8:30 p.m.
- Thrill of the Still Photo Exhibition
- Cranberry Film Challenge
- TimeLapse, Digital Painting, Dronescapes
Saturday October 10: 4:00 - 8:30 p.m.
- Afternoon Film Matinee @ 4:00 p.m.
- Best of the NWFilmmakers Festival
Best of the Festival Evening @ 6:00 p.m.
- Short Documentaries
- Best of the Cranberry Film Challenge
- Audience Choice
$15.00 advance ticket purchase are available online throughEventbrite.com
2015 Cranberry Film Challenge
A video contest to create the "Greatest Cranberry Story Ever Told", capturing the splendor of the Oregon cranberry.
Screenings will be held at the "Mixed-Media" Evening and a cash award of $100 to the winning entry.